The CRS role within Egypt factors begins once the factoring facilities are approved by the designated committee, the CRS starts to establish a long term relationship with the client, and being responsible of 3 main parts (activation of the client, increasing the utilization percentage & actively manage the account).
· Conducting technical meetings with the clients
· Reviewing of contractual documents and activating the facility
· Supporting the client to bypass any obstacles might face him in compliance with EGF policy and procedures.
· Liaising with internal parties & external parties to support the clients & fulfill their requests and maintain mutual understanding between the clients and EGF.
· Monitoring client’s performance in utilization of the facility
· Following up client’s repayment pattern and communicate with them
· Maintain facilities documents updated
· Handling client’s complaints and working on solving it smoothly
· Communicate with clients via phone, e-mail, letters & visits to keep the clients updated with new structures
Customers oriented caliber with Impact personality and judgment capability. Should be accountable and drive person to handle the job responsibilities and to maintain a long term relationship with the clients.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)